- Implemented for people who are interested in starting a business in New Zealand without living there as permanently or having intentions to be eligible for a visa for residence under Entrepreneur category.
- You will be granted for 9 months work visa/permit to allow you establish and begin the operation of your proposed business in New Zealand, once your application is approved.
- Business Immigration Specialist might give further visa/permit for a total duration not more than 3 years from the time of arrival.
- Have outstanding business plan
- Have business experience and market knowledge related to business plan.
- Have outlined detailed financial information regarding business set-up and maintenance.
- Satisfy the NZIS that you’re really interested in establishing a business in New Zealand.
- Didn’t involve in any business bankruptcy or business failure within the 5 years preceding the date of application.
- Meet all health, character and English language requirements
- Have obtained professional or occupational registration in New Zealand if registration is required for operating the proposed business.
- Have not been involved in business fraud or financial impropriety
- Have investment capital, and enough funds for the maintenance and accommodation of spouse or dependent children included in application.
Extension Visa Qualifications
- Apply within the validity of your initial work visa/permit
- Doesn’t have problems with New Zealand well-being system, including your spouse or partner and any dependent children.
- Meet all health and character requirements
- Give outstanding proof to demonstrate that your investment capital was transferred to New Zealand through the banking system.
- Provide satisfactory documentation to indicate that you have taken reasonable steps to establish or invest in your proposed business.
- You need to have granted consent from the business immigration specialist if your original business proposal has changed in this time. Your permit might be canceled if you undertake a different business proposal to your original proposal without first asking approval.
To know more information about New Zealand Long Term Business Visa, visit - http://www.stratixconsultants.com/