Setting up a Free Zone business involves investor’s understanding of the market and the difference between Free zone area and Dubai Government Entities.
Why Choose Free Zone?
Since it is gateway of Capital and Investment and its tax-friendly regime makes it the perfect base to take advantage of the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services.
There are 2 categories of Free Zone business that anyone can set up in Dubai.
- Free Zone Company – are business which owned 100% by the person who set it up. There is no requirement of a sponsor or an agent to act as liaison for managing the venture. There is no restriction tying you down.
BENEFITS OF SETTING UP IN FREE ZONE:
- 100% Ownership
- Can be formed by only one individual
- You can open bank account in Dubai
- 100% Secrecy maintained
- 0% Tax
- Less Renewal Charges
- Can be liquidated anytime
- Allows to do international business
- Can do multiple activities
- Can hold Properties
- Offshore– it is also registered in a free zone and many benefits can be enjoyed the same way that an average Free Zone company gets. But you cannot have this as a substitute for a Free Zone company.
The major difference between a Free Zone company and an offshore company is that offshore companies are also allowed to conduct their business outside the United Arab Emirates. They cannot have business activities inside the country.
Kiltons business setup services can assist you in all different types of business; they are professional and can guide you to find the exact location to set up your company. We work on the required budget of the client to obtain all his needs.