· Water is essential to maintain the optimum skin moisture and transfer of essential nutrients. Water enhances elasticity in the skin tissues and helps in preventing the signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles).
· Water keeps skin well hydrated, glistening and enhances the complexion. It eliminates the need of using those expensive lotions.
· Drinking enough water fights skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and wrinkles.
· You must have heard drinking plenty water gives you healthy and glowing skin, it is because it works to flush out toxins from the body. It also contributes to the enhancement of metabolic rate.
· The human body is made up of 60% water. Hence, water plays a vital role in keeping our body fit. Our body fluids help in achieving proper digestion, absorption, circulation, transfer of nutrients across the body parts and production of saliva. Drinking adequate amounts of water empower these body fluids.
· Drinking water keeps body temperature at normal.
· The composition of our muscles contains 75% water. Hence it is necessary to keep them hydrated with water. Drinking water prevents muscle cramps, and it aids in muscle contraction.
· Water helps our kidneys to support the digestive system. The lack of water intake results in constipation and other digestive problems. Hence, drinking adequate water amounts help in proper functioning of kidneys.
· When our body gets less water intake, then our kidneys go at risk. When kidneys fail to function correctly, these lay a burden on the liver. Though under normal water conditions liver burns fat into energy, however, here the liver is overburdened with the work of kidneys. Thus, liver fails to create much energy and ends up depositing fat. Drinking plenty water avoids this situation and prevents the deposition of fat.
· If the body is dehydrated, then you are likely to suffer joint aches and muscle cramps. Drinking plenty of it can prevent these pains.
· Water helps to drain down kidney stones.
· Our bloodstream consists of a substance called plasma. Plasma covers half of the blood space, and it functions to carry blood cells around the body, maintains healthy blood pressure and maintains the body temperature. If plasma isn't getting enough water, then it will fail to do its job properly. Hence, drink plenty of fresh water.
Mineral Water Companies in Dubai
If you need natural mineral water in Dubai, then consider purchasing Monviso mineral water. It is a complete package of essential nutrients, and it has the taste of purity captured in the bottle.